Have you ever thought about getting into hydroponic indoor gardening as a hobby or money making scheme?
Below is a list of advantages to hydroponic indoor gardening when compared to traditional soil based gardening:
1. Once you have made your initial set-up costs, hydroponic gardening is around 20% less expensive to run.
2. You can plant more hydroponic plants in a smaller area. This is because the roots do not need to grow as large as they have easier access to nutrients. This is despite your plants actually growing larger too!
3. Maintenance time is greatly reduced! There is of course no need to water hydroponic plants and weeding doesn’t exist either! All you’ll ever need to do is pick the plants once they are ready!
4. The yield is year round and permanent as you have full control over growing conditions and you will have made them optimum for whatever you are growing. This is great for when it’s off season as you can sell them for higher prices.
5. You can grow them anywhere; basement, living room, bedroom, corridor, attic, greenhouse, garage or rooftop.
6. Your hydroponic indoor gardening will result in a crop that is on average 40% larger. This is because you have created the ideal environment for them and they have constant access to nutrients.
7. As you will not be watering them, there is no danger of them being over or under watered. This is a common mistake with many novice gardeners.
8. For the reasons listed above, your plants will grow up to 50% faster. This is great if you have a large family to feed or you’re planning on selling them.
9. There is no need to have a garden for hydroponic indoor gardening. So if you live in the arctic or the desert you’re fine! More realistically, if you live in a high rise apartment block you can still do it!
Hydroponic Indoor Gardening is a fun and exciting hobby which you can realistically make a lot of money from! If you’re interested then you should learn more about Hydroponic Indoor gardening. By Guest writer Charles Jackson
Leave a Reply